CHOICEMMED MD300C2 Finger Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor – Pulse Ox Fingertip o2 Monitor
With CE, FDA, Health Canada Approved
Including— Oximeter, manual, AAA batteries , lanyard , and pulse oximeter case；
Measure your SPO2 level right out of the box;
Convenient and easy to use this pulse oximeter set;
Get accurate measurements of your blood oxygen saturation anywhere you are.
Advantages of the ChoiceMMed Pulse Oxemeter
- SHOW: Patented Multi Directional Display For Easy Use: 4Display Direction and 6Display Modes, Got the US Patent # for Multi Display
- EASY TO USE:Our pulse monitor is easy to use and has an efficient One Button Operation. Our SPO2 Sensor will spot check and display in real time SpO2, PR, Pulse bar graph which great for checking your pulse signal strength
- LUXURY AND RELIABILITY: Our accurate dual color oximeter has SpO2 waveforms in 4 directions, 6 display modes, and 10 levels of adjustable brightness. Comes with a battery-low indicator
- OUT OF BOX READY: Our portable oxygen saturation machine comes with Instruction manual, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, Neck lanyard (detachable and adjustable length) you’ll be ready to use your portable oxygen sensor right out of the box
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES: Our oxygen saturation finger monitor can be used as a pediatric pulse oximeter for kids and children as well as a blood oxygen monitor for adults
Why Choose ChoiceMMed Brand finger Pulse Oximeter?
Built with precision tools to give very precise measurements: SPO2 Resolution: ±2% & Pulse Rate: ±2 BPM
The emitter adopts sealed design by nontoxic gel, prevent sweat or disinfectant fluid inflowing to damage the circuit.
The shell of the product is made of anti-wipe injection material, which has passed thousands of wipe tests. It can meet the disinfection requirements of daily use.
All structures that have contact with the fingers have passed ISO109993 biocompatibility test to prevent clinical anaphylaxis.
The design of electronic components with reliable performance ensures the stability of performance and the accuracy of numerical reading.