Designed for comfort and pressure management. High resilient Vitalux cubed foam surface increases contact area for reduced peak pressure points and the prevention of skin breakdown. The Vita 2 Plus has reinforced transfer edges for ease of patient transferring and completion of bedside ADLs. Ideal choice for hospitals, long term care facilities, nursing homes, home care environments and rental programs.
Features & Benefits:
- Vitalux cubed foam provides superior comfort cushioning
- High resilient foam offers durability and performance
- Enhanced air flow from the Vitalux cubed foam design
- Reinforced transfer edges for easy transferring and stability
- Long lasting high density foam base
- Comes with Recovery 5 Incontinent, 5 way stretch, breathable, removable, anti-microbial cover
Standard size: 6” x 36″ x 80″
Weight Capacity: 250 – 300LBS
NOTE: Foam mattresses are not designed for clients that spend more than 12 hours in bed each day as they will break down prematurely. Foam mattresses are ideal for clients that spend 8-10 hours in bed per day.
Important: All Mattresses can be customized to meet different sizing and weight capacity requirements. Mattress meets Cal. Tech. #117 A & D. 5 Year limited warranty.
IMPORTANT: All Mattresses Cannot Be Returned.