Benefit of Aloe Vera skin-care agents in compression stockings
Patients with venous deficiency often suffer from dry skin. In fact, skin problems are the most common reason why patients discontinue compression therapy as shown in a study. Memory Aloe Vera continuously supplies moisture to the skin and thus makes an important contribution to patients’ compliance.
Current studies show that patients, both male and female, often discontinue therapy when they find wearing their compression stockings an unpleasant experience. If they do not fit properly or their legs suffer from dry skin, the therapy is often jeopardized.
Though it should be considered that venous problems are often accompanied by dry skin. For the skin is no longer supplied with sufficient nutrients. This leads in combination with the – medically required – tight fit of compression stockings to an increased need for moisture.
Memory Aloe Vera contains a combination of Aloe Vera extracts and Vitamin E that is directly integrated into the yarn. It simply moisturises the skin when the stockings are worn. This can help skin irritation to subside and dry skin does not occur in the first place.
Extra long life time
The ingredients are dispensed in a controlled manner – for well over one hundred washings. The Memory Aloe Vera does not need to be replenished and can be washed in the usual way.
The new generation of compression stockings gives nourishment to the skin while being worn and help protect your legs against dryness. Memory care concept is based on the gentle power of Aloe Vera. The tropical medicinal plant has already been used for many years in the cosmetics sector on account of its nurturing and anti-oxidant effect. In addition, the Aloe Vera we use for our Memory care concept is grown organically.
The yarn releases the skin care agents (green capsules) on skin contact.
So kind to the skin
Compression stockings from the Memory Care Concept range care for your legs while you walk. The Aloe Vera extracts give your skin the moisture it needs and help reduce itching, a result of dry skin. They possess an anti-oxidative effect, dispense moisture and contain healthy vitamins and minerals.
|Adhesive tape – a beautiful finish
All Memory Aloe Vera compression stockings have the same goal: the best hold and an elegant look. A stream of constant innovations have flowed into the development of adhesive tape, which offer both technical and visual advantages – simply a perfect finish.
The right way to wash compression stockings
- The product is suitable for immediate use. Our recommendation: wash before wearing for the first time.
- Wash every day (max. 40°C) and inside out.
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator
- Store in a dry place, protect against direct sun
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected
- Maintain regular foot care and sensible footwear
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from