Why choose STRENGTHTAPE®?
- Long Lasting
- All-Sport™ Premium Adhesive
- Will stick for up to 7 days in any environment including Water, Sweat, and even High Humidity.
- Perfect Combination of Stretch, Breathability & Adhesion
- Easy to Apply with Step-by-Step Videos
or Visit for all applications: https://www.strengthtape.com/Instructions.html
STRENGTHTAPE® is the preferred brand of Kinesiology Tape in the Medical Market and is widely used by professionals worldwide because of its long-lasting durability and effectiveness on common injuries.
Our exclusive All-Sport™ Adhesive helps StrengthTape® stick for up to 7 days through water, sweat, or most conditions to support injured muscles and tissues while still allowing full range-of-motion.
STRENGTHTAPE® is made of a breathable cotton and quick drying Spandex specialized weave that provides a stretch identical to human skin, making it the most comfortable tape on the market.
STRENGTHTAPE® 5M Rolls are 2” wide and 16.5 feet long, enough tape for 10-12 average applications. The Pre-Cut versions come in perforated 10” strips that are easy to peel off. To get the best size, our tape can be cut into the perfect length. Check out our application videos on our website.
- Apply 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Clean any dirt, oils and lotions from area.
- Trim excess hair for better adhesion.
- Apply the right amount of stretch per application.
- Avoid stretching the ends of the tape.
- After applying, firmly rub the tape to activate the adhesive.
- Edges & corners may be trimmed if they lift.
- Do NOT rip off! Gently remove tape from skin.