- Includes 4 StimTec Supreme Electrodes (2″ x 2″)
- 40 Preset Programs
- Rechargeble Lithium Battery
- Adjustable program Timers
- Electrode Placement Guide
- Backlit LED Screen
- Dual Channel
- Portable Electrotherapy.
T.E.N.S. Modes: 14 Preset Programs + 7 Manual Modes
- Intensity 0-150 mA zero to peak at 500ohm load
- Frequency 1-150 Hz
- Pulse width 50 -250µs in steps of 10µs
- Waveform Symmetrical bi-phase rectangular<
- Asymmetrical bi-phase rectangular Mono-phase rectangular
E.M.S. Modes: 9 Preset Programs + 2 Manual Modes
- Intensity 0-150mA zero to peak at 1000ohm load each channel
- Frequency 1-110 Hz
- Pulse width Positive phase: 50-400µs, in steps of 50µs
- Waveform Symmetrical bi-phase rectangular,
- Symmetrical bi-polar rectangular
- Ramp up time 0-5s in steps of 0.25s
- Ramp down time 0-5s in steps of 0.25s
- On time 1-60s in steps of 1s
- Off time 0-60s in steps of 1s
Microcurrent Modes: 1 Preset Program + 1 Manual Mode
- Frequency 94Hz fixed (A)/ 0.5,8,80Hz(B)
- Pulse width 250uS fixed (A),2.1ms fixed (B)
- Waveform Mono-phase rectangular
IFC Manual Modes:
- Carrier Frequency 4000Hz fixed (CH1)
- Modulating Frequency 4004-4160Hz, in steps of 4Hz (CH2)
- Phase width 125µs
- Waveform Symmetrical balanced Sine wave
What is TENS?
TENS: “Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation”- a safe, non-invasive, drug free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists and professional Doctors for over decades. By delivering stable pulses to the skin to stimulate nerve fibers, Tens unit could effectively block the pain signal to people’s brain. At the same times, increases natural endorphins, which is a natural pain reliever. In many cases, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the period of stimulation.
What is EMS?
EMS: “Electrical Muscle Stimulation” is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. When the muscle receives this signal it contracts as if the brain has sent the signal itself. As the signal strength increases, the muscle flexes as in physical exercise. Then when the pulse ceases, the muscle relaxes and the cycle starts over again, (Stimulation, Contraction and Relaxation.)
What is Interferential (IF) ?
Interferential uses the principle of interference, hence its name. Interferential Therapy devices use two separate electrical frequencies, which work together to stimulate nerve fibers. These frequencies are able to interfere with the onward transmission of pain signals in the spinal cord and reduce the degree of pain that is perceived.