Manufacturer: Serola Biomechanics, Inc.
Features + Details
Because of the stability the New Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play:
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- 3″ wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic
Available in sizes: (See number on bottom right corner of label)The Serola Belt is worn around the hips, not the waist.
- Small (30″ to 34″ Hip Measurement)
- Medium (34″ to 40″ Hip Measurement)
- Large (40″ to 46″ Hip Measurement)
- X-Large (46″ to 52″ Hip Measurement)