J-Type acupuncture needles are ultra-fine and made of stainless steel, so that they only require slight pressure to penetrate the skin, achieved by gentle tapping. The needle is positioned precisely at the centre of the easy to grip plastic handle, ensuring insertion accuracy during treatment.
- J-Type (Plastic Handle with Guide Tube)
Made from the highest quality stainless steel, it features a lightweight, comfort grip, 2.0×20 mm plastic handle that is color coded for easy gauge identification. With Light Touch Insertion™, the needle is easily released from its guide tube by gently pressing the needle away from the point of attachment on the tube. Each needle comes individually packaged with its own polypropylene guide tube, which is rounded on the end for patient comfort and is 100% PVC free. Box of 100 sterile, disposable needles.
- 0.10mm x 15mm
- 0.12mm x 15mm, 0.12mm x 30mm
- 0.14mm x 15mm, 0.14mm x 30mm
- 0.16mm x 15mm, 0.16mm x 30mm, 0.16mm x 40mm
- 0.18mm x 15mm, 0.18mm x 30mm, 0.18mm x 40mm
- 0.20mm x 30mm, 0.20mm x 40mm, 0.20mm x 50mm
- 0.23mm x 30mm, 0.23mm x 40mm, 0.23mm x 50mm
- 0.25mm x 30mm, 0.25mm x 40mm, 0.25mm x 50mm, 0.25mm x 60mm
- 0.30mm x 30mm, 0.30mm x 40mm, 0.30mm x 50mm, 0.30mm x 60mm
D-Type (Plastic Handle without Guide Tube)
Seirin D-Type needles are the perfect choice for gentle, painless and stress-free acupuncture treatments where shallow needling is performed. Similar in style to the J-type, D-type needles are available only in a length of 15 mm and do not have guide tubes, making them ideal for freehand techniques.
Made from the highest quality stainless steel, it features a lightweight, comfort grip, 20 mm plastic handle color coded for easy gauge identification.
- 0.16mm x 15mm
- 0.18mm x 15mm
- 0.20mm x 15mm
- 0.25mm x 15mm
- * Note: Only available for licensed acupuncture practitioners.