A simple, effective, portable and affordable device. By using a precision made compression spring and a unique ratcheting device, the Neckpro delivers a precise amount of cervical traction tension.
Each “click” of the ratchet signals a 1 lb increase in the tension being applied, allowing the patient to monitor and track the settings. The specially-designed head halter is easy to apply and comfortable. Quick-release straps on the Neckpro give the patient a convenient way to relieve unwanted tension.
Neckpro Overdoor Cervical Traction System includes Neckpro compression spring racket assembly, head halter and overdoor bracket. The adjustable door bracket fits standard doors measuring 1 3/8″, 1 1/2″, 1 5/8″ and 1 3/4″ in thickness.
Benefits of Using NeckPro® II
- Promotes relaxation .Reduces stress and tension .Reduces, if not eliminates, the need for costly pain medication
- Aids in returning to normal sleeping habits .Reduces the effects of aging on the spine due to gravity
- Aids in returning normal neck mobility, flexibility and range of motion .May postpone or eliminate surgical intervention for cervical disc disease
- Aids in returning the spine to its anatomical posture
Advantages of Using NeckPro® II
- Simple, easy, effective, portable & affordable
- No assembly required.
- No cumbersome weights, waterbags or pulleys
- Most user-friendly cervical traction unit available
- Head and neck are not locked in one position but remain free allowing rotation and extension concurrent with traction to achieve maximum mobility and relaxation.
- The ratcheting mechanism enables incremental adjustment of the tension without having to dismantle and reassemble the unit.
- Tension is directed unilinear and is referenced by an audible signal or clicking sound of the ratchet mechanism.
In summary, for those individuals who have no medical condition to prevent its use and have the noted conditions that will benefit from cervical traction, the NeckPro II will provide these positive realities.