- Active ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 75.0% v/v
Use for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
Warnings: For external use only. Keep away from heat and flame.
Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rise eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children under 6 years in the use of this product
store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- may discolor certain fabrics
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe vera, Vitamin E.