|1||35 – 40|
|2||41 – 47|
- Avoidance of ‘window edema’ due to closed orthosis construction
- Limitation against talus feed and tilting via 8-bridle and distal click lock
- Stabilisation and prevention of supination traumas
- Stabilisation of the ankle in inversion and eversion
- Stabilisation of the ankle joint via 3-point principle
- Therapy-compatible resting according to the RICE rule (integrated cooling pad)
- Anatomically shaped side splint – easy to disassemble with one click
- Antibacterial effect of the inner padding
- Bi-elastic inner pad for pressure-free ankles
- Click fasteners: One-time adjustment of the straps for quick application with two clicks
- Due to very flat construction wearable in every shoe
- Figure 8 strap dismountable
- Heel width adjustable via plantar strap: optimal heel mount
- High wearing comfort: anatomical 3D shell construction combined with bi-elastic spacer fabric
- Maximum breathability: hydrophilic bi-elastic spacer fabric with carbon finish absorbs moisture and transports it outwards
- Therapy according to guidelines: dismountable in 3 phases
- Y-belt: Individual adjustment of stabilisation and compression according to the course of therapy
Support and braces from Sporlastic support a holistic treatment concept with medical and physiotherapeutic measures. A QR code in the product packaging of the MALLEODYN® S3 leads patients with a smartphone or tablet to guided therapy exercises – a real additional benefit to the product and ideal as “portable physiotherapy”.
Take advantage of the added value of our product:
- There is a QR code in the packaging of our MALLEODYN® S3 brace.
- Scan the QR code with a QR code reader on your smartphone or tablet.
- You will be taken directly to guided therapy exercises, which you can perform with proven training equipment.
Get also our new MALLEODYN® S3 brace in the medical specialized trade and arrive so to instructed therapy exercises.