- Simple to operate, portable device for pain management
- Unit combines TENS and EMS therapy for optimal treatment
- Four modes for TENS therapy: Burst, Normal, Mod 1 and Mod 2
- Three modes for EMS therapy: Synchronous, Asynchronous and Delay
- Package includes: carrying case, two sets of lead wires, 9-volt battery, AC adaptor, manual and pack of four self-adhesive reusable electrodes
- Power Source: Standard 9-volt battery or AC adaptor
- Dimensions: 4.5″ x 2.55″ x 0.9″
- Weight: 0.28 lb. with battery
- One year warranty
Medical Device Licence No.: 95651
What is TENS ?
TENS: “Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation”- a safe, non-invasive, drug free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists and professional Doctors for over decades. By delivering stable pulses to the skin to stimulate nerve fibers, Tens unit could effectively block the pain signal to people’s brain. At the same times, increases natural endorphins, which is a natural pain reliever. In many cases, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the period of stimulation.
What is EMS ?
EMS: “Electrical Muscle Stimulation” is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. When the muscle receives this signal it contracts as if the brain has sent the signal itself. As the signal strength increases, the muscle flexes as in physical exercise. Then when the pulse ceases, the muscle relaxes and the cycle starts over again, (Stimulation, Contraction and Relaxation.)