What is TENS ?
TENS: “Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation”- a safe, non-invasive, drug free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists and professional Doctors for over decades. By delivering stable pulses to the skin to stimulate nerve fibers, Tens unit could effectively block the pain signal to people’s brain. At the same times, increases natural endorphins, which is a natural pain reliever. In many cases, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the period of stimulation.
System includes: Device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and English and French instruction manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load
- Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Channels: Dual
- Size: 10.1cm(L) x 6.1cm(W) x 2.45cm(H)
Weight: 150 grams with battery.
Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1Hz/Step
Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10µs/step
- Patient Compliance Meter: up to 999 hours, Storage of the last used setting
Warranty: One year
- Made in Taiwan
- Official Distributor in Canada
- Health Canada Licence Device