- 5 outputs (4 e-stimulation output and 1 point detection and immediate stimulation)
- Frequency and Pulse Width are adjustable & separated into two groups, Ch 1 & 2 , and Ch 3 & 4
- 2 large LCD for displaying precise frequency of each group, and one LCD for showing sensitivity during acup-point detection. This LCD also displays the frequency (fixed at 10 Hz) during direct stimulation by the search/stimulation probe.
- 3 Modes: Continuous, Modulate & Burst
- High & Low selection of output
- Pulse rate & width adjustable in X1 and X5 multipliers
- Timer selection: Continuous, 15 minutes and 30 minutes.
- Buzzer ON/OFF, for sound control during point detection.
- Steady output intensity increment control, no cross over, and no interference between each output.
- Medical Device Licence No.: 7289