- What is TENS ?
TENS: “Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation”- a safe, non-invasive, drug free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists and professional Doctors for over decades. By delivering stable pulses to the skin to stimulate nerve fibers, Tens unit could effectively block the pain signal to people’s brain. At the same times, increases natural endorphins, which is a natural pain reliever. In many cases, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the period of stimulation.
- System includes: Device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
- Modes: Standard, Modulate, and Burst
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- Channels: Dual
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable
- Warranty: One year
- Made in Taiwan
- Official Distributor in Canada
- Health Canada Licence Device